Friday, September 18, 2009

floppity floppity


I feel as though the bottom image is dawning on completion, so I will go ahead and say "Last call for input." I may just see what I think of it in a week or so and determine whether or not I would like to revise it any more, but as for now, I think it may be done. The one on the top on the other hand is still in progress, but progressing well in my opinion. Still not totally satisfied but it is getting there, which means it is time to take some more photos and start a new one while I work on it in the background.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like the crit with CAII went well on Friday. Lots of good feeback. Hopefully you were able to take something away from that. It seems as thought the work is getting through to people.

    After looking at them again tonight I thought I might mention one more thing. Keep working on subtle value changes to continue pushing the overall scale and value transitioning between areas. Overall they are looking good but sometimes you drop to black in an image pretty abrubtely so test out more subtle transitions to see what that might do for the work as well.

    ReplyDelete